Excess fat in unwanted areas can make you look unappealing, lowering your confidence. This can lead to social withdrawal due to low self-esteem. But fret not. Every problem has a solution to it. Body sculpting techniques such as fat freezing are one of the hottest trends in noninvasive procedures of losing fat without needles, knives, or real downtime.
Fat freezing Denver offers state-of-the-art service to contour your body into a more desirable shape.
Concept of fat freezing
Fat freezing, popularly known as cryolipolysis is a nonsurgical fat reduction technique. This involves using cold temperatures to eliminate stubborn fat deposits in different body parts. The procedure is designed for fat deposits or bulges that do not respond to diet and exercise. Fat-freezing procedures help you get a more proportional or appealing silhouette.
Currently, healthcare professionals are opting for an innovative fat-freezing procedure called Thermal-Cryo-Thermal-Lipo (TCTL), globally. This involves the application of heat and cold to your fat cells simultaneously. This process eventually melts your fat cells that are naturally flushed out through your lymphatic system.
However, fat freezing is not intended for people with obesity.
Areas being targeted by fat freezing
Fat freezing or cryolipolysis is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved procedure to treat fat deposits in the following areas:
- Chin and jaw
- Upper arms
- Inner and outer thighs
- hip/flank (love handles)
- Upper back (brassiere rolls)
- Lower back
However, the treatment is customizable since everyone’s body is different with unique fat distribution.
The procedure involved in fat freezing
Fat freezing is an outpatient procedure performed without any anesthesia (a numbing agent).
The procedure is as follows:
- Your doctor will evaluate the fat deposits in your body and mark the areas accordingly.
- A gel pad will be applied to the area for skin protection.
- A handheld probe (applicator) will be used to freeze the fat cells.
- Here cold temperature, thermal heat, and electromagnetic energy will be applied to destroy the fat cells.
- You are likely to feel a tingling, or stinging sensation that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes.
- It takes less than an hour to treat the targeted area.
- The area may be massaged for 2 to 3 minutes to aid in the breakdown of the fat cells.
Conclusion-is it effective?
Fat freezing is an effective fat reduction procedure since it helps target multiple areas in a single session, without any damage to the surrounding tissues. This technique offers optimal results without any risk of post-procedure complications.
With the added benefit of being able to be performed for people of all age groups, fat freezing can effectively enhance your self-esteem due to an overall improvement in your appearance and well-being.